Date: October 9, 2018
Time: 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Book launch: Three books on the European Union – Australia relationship
- Doing Business in Europe
- Routledge Companion to European Business
- ‘So Distant, So Close’: Australia and the European Union in the 21st Century
The EU Centre at RMIT, Melbourne Business School at the University of Melbourne, and Contemporary European Studies Association of Australia (CESAA) are pleased to invite you to the Melbourne launch of three books:
- Gabriele Suder (2018) Doing Business in Europe (3rd edition)
- Gabriele Suder, Monica Riviere & Johan Lindeque (eds) (2018) Routledge Companion to European Business
- Bruno Mascitelli & Bruce Wilson (eds) (2018) ‘So Distant, So Close’: Australia and the European Union in the 21st Century
These books will be launched by Michael Pearce SC (Honorary Consul- General for Germany in Melbourne) and DFAT Victoria (to be advised).
Professor Gabriele Suder (Melbourne Business School, University of Melbourne), Professor Bruce Wilson (Director EU Centre at RMIT) and Associate Professor Bruno Mascitelli (Swinburne University and President of CESAA) will be in attendance to answer questions on the importance of these works for European – Australian relations.
Light refreshments will be served
This is a free event.